31.01.2011

Dugi's leveling / dailies / achievement

The next guide I wish to mention is the one made by Dugi. This veteran wow player captured my attention when i viewed his video by one simple, yet still very intersting aspect he had mentioned. I have been playing wow for
5 years now and I never paid any attention to this part of the gaming. Dugi says that  by doing the quests in a certain order you can obtain much more higher results then by taking them randomly or any other way. And offcourse after thinking a little I actually started to belive what he was saying. The quest order plus many more aspects are covered in his guide. Check the site and decide if he's worth it! Click Here! .

P.S I've used this guide myself for some time and it was pretty good to be honest.

Niciun comentariu: